100% full Not resolved
2.2

THE OWNER (Felicia) STOLE OUR MONEY WITHOUT NOTICED - RUN AWAY FROM THIS PLACE.

See below reviews , we left in August we gave a verbal noticed to the directors more then a month prior to that date and they assured that we are good to go.

The directors (both of them, together) were fired or quit (not sure) but since that the owner is claiming that we did not follow the 30 days written notice.

Felicia just over drew my bank account by $500, one week before Christmas. Because of her lack of open communication with her staff, my family gets penalized. Merry Christmas Hines family.

This is a pattern in this place and i feel bad for the lovely teachers, but this conduct is unacceptable and even qualified as FRAUD !

See Posts about Primrose Schools - Primrose of Lawrenceville North:http://www.yelp.com/biz/primrose-school-of-lawrenceville-north-lawrenceville-3?hrid=c2GotEdSDmRhFKdOlrlV_Q https://www.facebook.com/PrimroseLawrencevilleNorth/reviews http://www.yellowpages.com/lawrenceville-ga/mip/primrose-school-of-lawrenceville-north-9903145 https://www.linkedin.com/in/felicia-hines-894529aAWAITING YOUR TEAMS RESPONSE.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1710. This person is overall dissatisfied with Primrose School and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about primrose school owner at Primrose School was owners, billing and payment fraud , but reviewer liked teachers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Primrose School.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Primrose School to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Primrose School?

Comments

Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States #1248226

Please contact me at SocialD23@aol.com.Leave contact info like email and/or phone.

would like to discuss my experience with this establishment which is similar to yours.Maybe we can stop them from doing this to others and/or get our money back.